Find your way in the back country with this navigational tool. View maps, place markers, plan routes, view elevation and speed profiles, search for routes and markers, and record your movements across the land.
- Enable satellite tracking in Settings before starting
- To place a marker, tap on the map
- To plan a route, long press on the map, then tap along your route, then tap on the Record button
- While route planning, long press on the map to delete the last point
- To keep the map centred at your position, tap on the Follow button
- To keep your route pointing up, tap on the Follow button again
- To mark your current position, tap on the Follow button, wait for a satellite fix, then tap on the Mark button
- To record your movements, tap on the Follow button, then tap on the Record button
- To view a marker's information window, tap on the marker
- To rename or delete a marker, tap on the information window
- To find the flattest route, long press on the start point, then long press on the end point
- Android Wear notifications will be generated when satellite tracking or recording
- Marker detail screen will show geo tagged photos taken within 100 meters of the marker
- Graphs created using the Snowdon graphing library
- Automatic routing created using the A* search algorithm
TrailNav is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-19. The program can be installed on Android.
TrailNav (version 5.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.